Keeping the Quality Rolling into the Used Vehicle Shopping Process
Even if you are not necessarily interested in a new Ford, that does not mean that you are precluded from enjoying a level of quality and performance that other dealerships in Anderson SC simply cannot match. This claim holds especially true for our stock of Certified Pre-Owned Ford cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles (SUVs).
Should you end up setting your sights on one of these quality used offerings, Ford is willing to extend to you a cavalcade of premium service and support features. In particular, the following coverage amenities and service safeguards come standard with any Certified Pre-Owned purchase:
- 12 month/12,000 mile comprehensive limited warranty.
- Seven year/100,000 mile powertrain limited coverage.
- 172 point vehicle inspection performed by factory-trained technicians.
- Reconditioning and repairs using only parts approved by Ford.
- In-depth vehicle history report.
- Complimentary 24 hours a day, seven days a week roadside assistance.
- Special financing for qualified buyers.
Even if you end up driving home in a vehicle that does not come with the "Certified Pre-Owned" designation on the window sticker, you can still take comfort in the fact that each offering listed for sale at Anderson Ford undergoes a serious inspection and repair — when needed — process. If the vehicle in question is unable to meet our strict standards, then it never even comes close to earning a spot on our property.
Used Car Shopping Tips and Tricks for Our Friends in Anderson
Buying a used vehicle should not be about trying to do your best to mitigate confusion and uncertainty as you search for the right car, truck, or SUV. In fact, the team here at Anderson Ford firmly believes that these annoyances have absolutely no place in the modern car buying experience. With this in mind, we invite you to join us as we review some of the most powerful tips out there for making this process far more effective and efficient for prospective shoppers.
- Listening to Digital Peers Is Always a Good Idea — Thanks to today's abundance of digitally-connected consumers, there is no reason to travel down the path to a pre-owned purchase alone. If you ever have any questions regarding our dealership experience, feel free to connect with our growing family of satisfied shoppers via online testimonials and social media to learn firsthand exactly why more and more people in Anderson are becoming Anderson Ford customers for life.
- Scout Ahead with Our Ample Inventory Tools — Being crunched for time is never fun — especially when you are trying to find a car that can keep you on schedule and moving forward with your busy daily routine. Fortunately, by leveraging our powerful website and industry-leading digital experience, you can do a little research beforehand, pick out the perfect pre-owned vehicle, and get back to knocking off other "to-dos" on your agenda in record time.
- Ask as Many Questions as You Like — If a dealership ever tries to sidestep or ignore one of your questions about a used vehicle, then this should definitely stand as a major red flag. Each query or comment you might have is important, so it is always a good idea to bring your business to a dealership like Anderson Ford that understands and respects your unique concerns.
- Take Control of the Fiscal Conversation — We completely understand that sitting down and talking about credit scores, bank statements, and all other manner of financial documents is far from fun or exciting. However, getting this tough talk out of the way early on in the process ensures that you place yourself in a position to succeed when the time comes to explore all of the pre-owned options laid out before you.
- Place an Emphasis on Trustworthiness — Finally, do not be afraid to be particular with where you do your shopping. By limiting your search to only the most trustworthy and respected dealerships, like Anderson Ford, you guarantee that everything is done above the board and the risk of unsavory sales tactics or suspect inventory is completely removed from your purchase experience.
Is incorporating all of these tips and tactics into your hunt for the right used car a little extra work? Of course. Even so, by making it a point to be picky and demanding with your shopping plan, as well as placing your trust in the hands of our team of dedicated automotive experts, you can move forward with confidence, clarity, and the knowledge needed to make a smart choice when the time comes to drive home in a great pre-owned car, truck, or SUV.